TRAP LEAGUE SCORING RULES
1. Teams may have up to 7 members. The top 5 scores plus the weekly handicap will be used to compute the weekly team score. Team members may shoot for score on any day that the range is open. Shooters must declare if they are shooting a league score before they start their round.
2. The shooter is responsible to see that the sheet is marked as a league round before the round starts. Sheets not marked are the fault of the shooter, not the scorer.
3. League scoring will continue for 12 weeks.
4. Shooting in advance is allowed. The scores for each six-week session can be shot anytime during those six weeks. Makeup shooting will not be allowed after the week of each session.
5. The board will decide how to shoot off any ties that may occur.
6. When signing up for rounds of trap, teams are not allowed to sign up on consecutive sheets. Shooters not ready to shoot when called to the line forfeit their shooting fee.
7. There will be no substitute shooters for any league rounds.