The Lakeshore Conservation Club offers a 25, 50 & 100 yard long Target Range (rifle), which is available for member use only. Pistol range is only for the use of handguns.
The Target Range is strictly for sighting in rifles and for recreational shooting; league shooting is not available. Prior to using the target range we ask that you thoroughly read and understand the range rules.
Rifle/Pistol Range Rules:
1. These ranges are open from 9:00 a.m. to sunset, daily.
2. These ranges are closed during Trap and Skeet hours or when posted
by the Range Manager or Board of Directors.
3. Use of these ranges is allowed by members and families of members.
Guests and others are requested to buy a club membership.
4. Paper or cardboard targets only. The use of anything else as targets is prohibited.
5. Please remove targets and clean up your area. If a trash can in not available on the range, there are receptacles by the clubhouse.
6. Hearing and eye protection is recommended.
7. Do not shoot the wooden posts. Hang targets on the wire in front of the berm.
8. Do not shoot at or above the “SHOOT BELOW LINE” banners.
9. All firearms shall be unloaded and placed on a shooting bench, or cased when anyone is down range.
10. Fully automatic firearms and firearms chambered in 50 BMG are not allowed.
11. No tracers or other incendiary devices allowed.
12. No PETS allowed on the range.
13. No MOTOR VEHICLES allowed down range.
14. No horseplay on the range.
15. Any use of alcohol or other drugs is prohibited.
AS A CLUB MEMBER THIS IS YOUR RANGE,
PLEASE USE RESPONSIBLY.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES CAN RESULT IN
SUSPENSION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP,
OR EXPULSION FROM THE CLUB.
ALL MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ASK
NON-MEMBERS TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY.