Rifle/Handgun Range Rules: Please sign-in before you shoot
The Lakeshore Conservation Club offers 25, 50 & 100 yard long Rifle Target Ranges, available for member use only. A separate range is available for Handguns.
The target ranges are strictly for sighting in rifles, and for recreational shooting; league shooting is not available. Prior to using the target ranges we ask that you thoroughly read and understand the range rules.
1. The ranges are open from 9:00 a.m. to sunset, daily.
2. The ranges are closed during Skeet hours, or when posted by the Range Manager. (seasonal)
3. Use of these ranges is for members and families of members only.
Guests and others are requested to buy a club membership.
4. Paper or cardboard targets only. The use of anything else as a target is prohibited.
5. Please remove targets and clean up your area. If a trash can is not available on the range, there are receptacles by the clubhouse.
6. Hearing and eye protection are required.
7. Do not shoot the wooden posts. Hang targets on the wire in front of the berm, or use the target stands provided.
8. Do not shoot at, or above, the “SHOOT BELOW LINE” banners.
9. All firearms shall be unloaded and placed on a shooting bench, or cased, when anyone is down range.
10. Fully automatic firearms, and firearms chambered in 50 BMG, are not allowed.
11. No tracers or other incendiary devices are allowed.
12. No pets allowed on the range.
13. No motor vehicles allowed down range. You may park on the road that goes down to the ranges.
14. No horseplay on the range.
15. Any use of alcohol or other drugs is prohibited.
As a club member this is your range, please use responsibly. Any violation of these rules can result in suspension of your membership, or expulsion from the club. All members are encouraged to ask non-members to leave the property.